當前位置:陽光遊戲站 >

網遊綜合攻略

> 至高嶺牛頭人 魔獸世界新種族有哪些笑話 8.0版本新加種族的笑話介紹

至高嶺牛頭人 魔獸世界新種族有哪些笑話 8.0版本新加種族的笑話介紹

至高嶺牛頭人

至高嶺牛頭人 魔獸世界新種族有哪些笑話 8.0版本新加種族的笑話介紹

男性

相信我...我有深處探險的經歷。

Trust me... I have experience at exploring deep places.

我的雷霆圖騰可以打一整夜。

My totem thunders. All. Night. Long.

小心我內心的深處...

Beware the deep places... of my heart.

你想多粗魯都行。我的皮可厚着呢。

Get as rough as you like. I've got a thick hide.

你一定是個鍊金師,因為我們之間的化學反應很棒。

You must be an alchemist, because we've got great chemistry.

為什麼那對德萊尼伴侶一直問我羅克在哪兒?

Why does that draenei couple keep asking me where Rocky is?

我們來玩個遊戲吧。每當一個鷹身人為大地和巖石尖叫時就喝一杯酒。

Let's play a game. We take a drink every time a harpy screeches about earth and stone.

我可能來自羣山的一名普普通通的牛頭人,至少我不會在蟲子的糞便中尋找戰利品。

I may be a simple tauren from the mountains, but at least I don't dig through worm dung for loot.

哈!我的一個哥們確信他看到過一個全身紫裝的冒險者把魚踢進河裏!額等等...那個人該不會是你吧?

Ha! A buddy of mine convinced this epic-geared adventurer to kick fish into the river! Oh wait... that wasn't you, was it?

一個牛頭人,一個野牛人,一個犛牛人走進同一家酒吧。這不是個笑話--這講的是我們家族的團聚。

A tauren, a yaungol, and a taunka walk into a bar. This isn't a joke--it's my family reunion.

什麼比一個卓格巴爾人更難聞?兩個卓格巴爾人。什麼比兩個卓格巴爾人更臭?沒人知道,因為惡臭早把你薰死了。

What smells worse than a drogbar? Two drogbar. What smells worse than two drogbar? Nobody knows, because the stench will kill you.

你剛才是不是想把帽子掛在我的角上?你把我當什麼了,衣服架?

Did you just try to hang your hat on my antlers? What do I look like, a coat rack?

拿我的角當號吹就滿足了?還能當個很棒的衣架呢。

Why settle for horns when you could have a rack like this?

我正在籌建一隊牛頭人惡魔獵手。我們把它稱作伊利奶場

I'm forming a group of tauren demon hunters. We're called the Illi-dairy.

女性

所以...想敲敲我的角嗎?

So... wanna knock antlers?

你在盯着我的肋排看嗎?

Are you staring at my rack?

角的大小並不是重要,關鍵是圖騰要會動。

It's not the size of the antlers. It's the motion of the totem.

當你給一個至高嶺牛頭人喂可可時會變成什麼?一個巧克力慕斯!

What do you get when you feed cocoa to a Highmountain tauren? Chocolate moose!

為什麼河鬢族人總是這麼冷靜?因為他們早已學會隨大流了。

Why are the Rivermane always so calm? Because they've learned to go with the flow.

嗚這裏可真冷。有心情吃點冰激凌嗎?

Brrrrr, it's cold in here. In the mood for some ice cream?

牛頭人才能當最棒的詩人。他們的詩句總是那麼動——人。

Tauren make the best poets. Their verse is so moooooving.

你知道怎麼俘獲一個女人的心嗎?揉蹄子。相信這點,親愛的。

You know the way to a woman's heart? Hoof rubs. Trust me on this one, darling.

他説我的眼睛就像“銀河”。真是個心情殺手...

He said my eyes were "milky". Talk about a mood killer...

我認識 伊瑟爾。她實際上腿腳很靈活。她只是覺得給遊客搗亂很有趣。

I know Ethel. She's actually a very fast walker. She just thinks it's funny to mess with tourists.

你要知道生活在高海拔地區對鍛鍊一個人的持久力有奇效。請允許我給你展示一下...

You know, high-altitude living does wonders for one's stamina. Allow me to demonstrate...

你不需要是天角部族的一員就可以加入高空俱樂部。

You don't need to be from the Skyhorn tribe to join the mile high club.

我們是高嶺部族。除非你要走了,那我們就再見部族了。

We are Highmountain. Unless you're leaving. Then we're Goodbye Mountain.

  • 文章版權屬於文章作者所有,轉載請註明 https://ygyxz.com/zonghegonglue/9p0em8.html