當前位置:陽光遊戲站 >

網遊圖文攻略

> 貝恩釋放德雷克劇情,魔獸世界8。15貝恩釋放德雷克普羅德摩爾詳情

貝恩釋放德雷克劇情,魔獸世界8。15貝恩釋放德雷克普羅德摩爾詳情

魔獸世界是一款史詩級別的角色版本網絡遊戲, 這個遊戲不光擁有史詩級別的玩法,更是擁有史詩級別的宏大背景故事,遊戲故事線中的人物的愛恨情仇錯綜複雜, 下面就一起來看看8.15的熱點劇情貝恩釋放德雷克普羅德摩爾劇情介紹。

《魔獸世界》8.15貝恩釋放德雷克普羅德摩爾劇情介紹

魔獸世界8.15貝恩釋放德雷克普羅德摩爾詳情 貝恩釋放德雷克劇情

Baine and Zelling work together to return Derek to Jaina:

貝恩和澤林共同將德雷克送到吉安娜身邊:

She must meet us at Theramore, or our efforts will be for nothing.

她必須和我們在塞拉摩會面,否則我們的努力就白費了。

The Swift Vengeance is anchored just outside the harbor. Zelling will take us there.

迅捷復仇號就停泊在港外。澤林會帶我們去那裏。

Revered tides, carry us swiftly and silently to our quarry.

敬愛的潮汐,帶我們快速而安靜地到達我們的採石場吧(?)。

This is it. Zelling, wait here while we clear the deck.

就是這。澤林,在這等着,我們去淨空甲板。

$n, use the grappling hook to board the ship. I will follow behind you.

$n,用抓鈎登船。我跟在你後面。

The ship's crew is fanatically loyal to Sylvanas. They will not take our trespass lightly.

船上的船員對希爾瓦納斯忠心耿耿。他們決不會輕視我們的侵入。

Though it pains me, we may need to shed some blood this day.

雖然這讓我我很痛心,但我們今天可能需要流點血。

Be on your guard. This is sure to alert everyone inside.

注意警戒。這肯定會讓裏面的所有人警覺的。

Well, that's another way to do it...

嗯,那也是種方法……

Proudmoore is likely being held belowdecks. Be swift.

普羅德摩爾可能被關在甲板下面。行動迅速點。

Over here! He is unconscious, but still alive...

在這!他失去了知覺,但還活着。

At least... as close to it as undeath can be.

至少……作為一個亡靈他很接近“活着”的狀態。

Hmm. This is quite an intricate lock. We may have a problem.

嗯。這是一把相當複雜的鎖。我們可能有麻煩了。

That took longer than expected. I was concerned you had been caught.

這比預期的時間要長。我都擔心你被抓住了。

There were... complications... but we are ready to depart.

有點……小意外……但是我們已經準備好出發了。

Then let's not waste any more time. $C?

那我們就別再浪費時間了。$ C ?

Seaward winds, fill our sails! Guide our ship through oceans true!

海風,鼓起我們的帆!指引我們的船準確地穿越海洋吧!

As a Horde player, you can choose to report Baine to Sylvanas or not:

作為部落玩家,你可以選擇是否向希爾瓦納斯告發貝恩:

Do you have something to report, $n?

你有什麼要報告的嗎,$n?

So Bloodhoof wishes to act in shadow? We must know what he is planning.

所以説血蹄想暗中行動?我們必須知道他的計劃

Go along with his little task, $n. You are under my protection, so do not worry if you need to get your hands dirty to keep up the ruse.

跟着他的小任務走,$n。你在我的庇護下,必要時不必擔心為了掩飾自己而弄髒手。

Just do whatever he asks of you and return to me with your findings."

照他説的做,然後把你的發現告訴我。

Baine Bloodhoof has requested that I help him with a secret task.

貝恩·血蹄要求我幫他完成一項祕密任務。

Nevermind. <Don't report Baine's request.>

別介意。<不告發貝恩>

Meanwhile, Jaina learns from Shaw that Ashvane sided with the Horde, Valeera Sanguinar interrupts their conversation to deliver a message from Baine:

與此同時,吉安娜從肖爾那裏得知艾什凡站在部落一邊,瓦莉拉打斷了他們的談話,並傳達了貝恩的口信:

I knew Ashvane was treacherous, but siding with the Horde is a new low.

我知道艾什凡是個奸詐小人,但她站在部落一邊又一次突破了底線。

Ambition has a way of twisting... wait. We are not alone.

野心有一種扭曲的實現方式……,等等,我們有訪客了。

Show yourself!

現身吧!

Not bad, Shaw.

還不賴,肖爾。

Everyone, stand down! Explain why you're here, Valeera. Now.

其他人,退下!解釋你的來意,瓦莉拉。快點。

I have a message for the Lord Admiral.

我有給海軍上將的消息

Can we trust her?

我們能信任她嗎?

King Varian did.

瓦里安國王信任她。

I see. Then I will hear what she has to say.

我明白了。那我就聽聽她怎麼説。

Let's hear this message of yours.

讓我們聽聽你帶來的消息。

Baine Bloodhoof seeks to right a wrong done to your family. He asks to meet with you in secret... off the coast of Theramore.

貝恩·血蹄試圖彌補對你的家族犯下的罪孽。他要求和你祕密會面。在塞拉摩的海邊。

After all that the Horde has done, you have the audacity to--

在部落幹了那些事後,你竟敢——

The Banshee Queen has eyes everywhere. Theramore is one of the few places she is not watching.

女妖之王的眼線無處不在。塞拉摩是少數幾個不在她監視下的地方之一。

Baine is going behind the Banshee's back. That's why he's suggesting Theramore. Not to offend you, but for secrecy.

貝恩正在探尋女妖背後的祕密。因此他要求在塞拉摩見面。並非冒犯,但出於保密起見。

She has a point. Can you think of anywhere less likely to be under Horde surveillance?

她説得有道理。你能想到哪些地方不會被部落監視嗎?

No... I suppose not.

不…我想沒有。

Lady Jaina, Valeera was one of King Varian's closest friends. If she says Baine seeks this meeting in defiance of Sylvanas, then I believe her.

吉安娜女士,瓦莉拉是瓦里安國王最親密的朋友之一。如果她説貝恩不顧希爾瓦娜斯的反對尋求這次會面,那麼我相信她。

You may not trust me, Lord Admiral, but King Anduin will vouch for both me and the chieftain.

你可能不信任我,上將大人,但安度因國王會為我和酋長(指貝恩)擔保。

If you can't take me at my word, go to Stormwind and ask Anduin to vouch for me. But we don't have much time, Lady Jaina.

如果你不相信我的話,就到暴風城去,讓安度因給我擔保。但是我們時間不多了,吉安娜女士。

I trust Master Shaw, and I trust Anduin. That will have to do. Tell Baine that I agree to the meeting... but I am not going alone.

我信任肖爾大師,我也信任安度因。那就只好這樣了。告訴貝恩我同意此次會面…但我不會獨自前往。

"Funny how we keep meeting under dire circumstances, $n.

“有趣的是,我們總是在這樣糟糕的環境下會面,$n。”

<Valeera smirks>

<瓦莉拉笑了起來>

Think you can convince Lady Proudmoore I'm not out to kill her? She really is going to want to hear this."

你能説服普羅德摩爾女士我不會殺了她嗎?她真的很想聽到這個的。”

"<Valeera looks you over>

<瓦莉拉俯視着你>

I do what I can, Champion, as we all must."

我盡我所能,勇士,這是我們的義務。”

"<Jaina's gaze remains on the ruins of Theramore as you approach her>

<在你接近她時,吉安娜的目光正停留在塞拉摩的廢墟上>

So much was lost here."

我們在這裏損失了太多了。

Sylvanas has scheduled a meeting of all the Horde leaders--she must have gotten word of Baine's plot. Apparently she is selling high-priced tickets as well.

希爾瓦娜斯召集了一次部落高層會議——她一定聽説了貝恩的陰謀。顯然她還在販售高價門票。

"Why would all the leaders be summoned all the way out here? Something big must be happening."

為什麼要把所有領袖都召集到這裏來?一定發生了什麼大事。

"This is an odd place to call a council. I wonder what's going on?"

在這種地方召開會議很不正常。我想知道發生了什麼?

"It's a big risk gathering so many of our leaders right in the middle of Alliance territory. What is Sylvanas trying to prove?"

讓這麼多部落領袖在聯盟領地中央聚集風險很大。希爾瓦納斯想證明什麼?

"The Dark Lady's got stones for holding this meeting right under the Alliance's nose. Talk about a power play!"

"黑暗女士因為在聯盟的鼻子底下召開這次會議而受到了批評。真是場權力的遊戲!”

No, I don't have a stupid ticket. What are you going to do about it?

不,我沒有該死的門票。你打算怎麼做?

"I'm on the special guest list. Just ask Gallywix, he'll vouch for me."

我在特別來賓名單上。不信去問問加里維克斯,他會替我擔保的。

"Are you kidding? At the prices these goblins are charging? Talk about highway robbery!"

你在開玩笑吧?這些地精開出的價碼完全是搶劫!

Here it is. Paid a hefty sum for it, too.

就是它了。我也為它付了一大筆錢。

It appears this meeting was to trap Baine and Zelling:

看來這場會議是給貝恩和澤林設的局:

We are deep in enemy territory, Baine. Why would Sylvanas gather the Horde's leadership here?

我們已深入敵後,貝恩。為什麼希爾瓦納斯要把部落的首領召集到這?

I suspect that she intends to make a show of force. But for whom, I cannot say.

我懷疑她是想炫耀武力。但對於誰,我説不準。

Take caution, Zelling. The Banshee Queen is plotting something...

小心,澤林。女妖之王在密謀什麼…

The Alliance spy on the meeting:

聯盟間諜在會議上:

<Spy on the Horde gathering.>

<部落集會裏的間諜>

That was ruthless, even by the Banshee's standards.

即使按照女妖的標準,這也是殘忍的。

She did this to send a message to the rest of the Horde: Dissent will not be tolerated.

她這樣做是為了向部落的其他成員傳達一個信息:異議是不能被容忍的。

Report our findings to the Lord Admiral. I'll make my way back on my own.

把我們的發現報告給上將大人。我稍後自行返回。

During the meeting, Sylvanas arrests Baine:

在會議上,希爾瓦娜斯逮捕了貝恩,翻譯見[]

I have troubling news. It seems there are traitors in our midst.

Most of you need fear nothing.

Most of you need fear nothing.

But Derek Proudmoore didn't flee to Kul Tiras by himself. He had help. Didn't he...

... Zelling?

Stop! ... I returned Derek Proudmoore to his family.

I could not stand by and permit such depravity to unfold.

You raised him as a Forsaken. But you planned to deny him his free will. To violate his mind.

Thank you for your honesty.

Banshee! Are we nothing more than pawns in your game? You betray the Horde!

No. He did. And so did you.

Take him.

Other will see you for what you are, Sylvanas. You will leave the Horde in ruins!

There is no place for weakness in our ranks.

Remember your loyalties.

Jaina reacts to the imprisonment of Baine:

吉安娜對貝恩被捕的反應:

Baine showed compassion and honor by returning Derek to us. I fear that choice may cost him his life.

貝恩把德里克送回我們身邊體現了同情和榮耀。我擔心這個選擇可能會使他喪命。

For years I pitied Sylvanas for what Arthas did to her. But nothing remains of the hero she was. Perhaps now the Horde will see that, too.

多年來,我一直為阿爾薩斯對她所做的事而同情希爾瓦娜斯。但她已不再是那個英雄了。也許現在部落也會明白這一點。

To have any hope of ending this war, we must end her.

要想結束這場戰爭,我們必須結果她。

Jaina is then reunited with Derek. Who will she put him in touch with--Calia Menethil?

吉安娜隨後與德雷克重聚。她要讓他和誰聯繫——佳莉婭·米奈希爾?

Jaina... I can hardly believe it's you. When I set sail, you were a child. And now... Lord Admiral.

吉安娜……我簡直認不出你了。當我出海時,你還是個孩子。而現在……海軍上將。

So much has changed, Derek. I... There's something I must tell you--

德雷克,有很多事情發生了變化。我…有件事我必須告訴你

I know about father. The Horde spewed lies to poison me against you. But Baine explained the truth of what happened.

我知道父親的事。部落散佈謊言迷惑我。但貝恩解釋了事情的真相。

You, mother, and Tandred all endured so much. I'm pleased you have each other again, but... where does my path lead?

你,媽媽,還有坦德雷,都受了那麼多苦。我很高興你們又見面了,但是……我的路又在何方?

I don't know. But we will find the answer together.

我不知道。但我們會一起找到答案。

I can't come home... can I.

我不能回家…我可以嗎。

No. Not yet. But I know others who have been through this. I believe they can help you.

不。現在不行。但我知道其他人也有相同的經歷。我相信他們能幫助你。

Will you come with me, Jaina? I... I don't know if I can do this alone.

你願意和我一起去嗎,吉安娜?我…我不知道我一個人能不能做到。

Of course, Derek. No matter the storm, we will face it... as family.

當然,德雷克。不管遇到什麼暴風雨,我們都要面對,因為我們是一家人。

Derek Voice Over:

德雷克獨白:

The bottom of the sea was dark and cold... but at least it was quiet.

海底又黑又冷……但至少很安靜。

I will make the most of this curse.

我要充分利用這個詛咒。

Sometimes, I truly miss being dead. Completely dead, I mean.

有時候,我真的很懷念死去的日子。完全死了的時候,我是説。

  • 文章版權屬於文章作者所有,轉載請註明 https://ygyxz.com/wangyougonglue/wy5o66.html