當前位置:陽光遊戲站 >

網遊圖文攻略

> 圍攻伯拉勒斯-聯盟/部落劇情翻譯解析,魔獸世界圍攻伯拉勒斯-聯盟/部落劇情詳解

圍攻伯拉勒斯-聯盟/部落劇情翻譯解析,魔獸世界圍攻伯拉勒斯-聯盟/部落劇情詳解

小夥伴大家好呀,今天又來給大家帶來版本前瞻的消息了,那麼今天給各位介紹的是圍攻伯拉勒斯-聯盟/部落的劇情,那麼從各位npc的對話中我們可以大致推斷出劇情的走向發展,跟着小編一起來看看吧!

魔獸世界圍攻伯拉勒斯-聯盟/部落劇情詳解 圍攻伯拉勒斯-聯盟/部落劇情翻譯解析

聯盟方

泰莉亞(Tealia,普羅德米爾家族的養女及護衞,詳情見[Tealia])

Heroes, we'll secure the docks while you push further into the district.

英雄,在你推進的時候我們會保證碼頭的安全

With any luck, we'll drive this scum from the city before high tide.

如果運氣好,我們會在漲潮前把這些渣滓從這城市趕走

Heroes, my scouts report heavy fighting near the palace.

英雄,我的偵察員報告宮殿附近有激烈的戰鬥

Please, ensure Lady Proudmoore's safety.

拜託了,請保證普羅德摩爾女士的安全

I'll remove the rest of this filth from the docks.

我會把這些污垢從碼頭上去除

Heroes! Ashvane's forces are attempting to break through our southern wall.

英雄!艾什凡的部隊正在試圖突破我們的南牆

Stop them, and we may have a chance at driving them from Boralus.

阻止他們,我們可能有機會把他們從博拉魯斯趕走

I'll rally the militia and secure the castle. Good hunting.

我會組織民兵保護城堡的,祝你狩獵愉快

Ashvane's beast is destroying our ships!

艾什凡的野獸正在摧毀我們的船!

Looks like there are still artillery pieces in the wreckage!

看起來船的殘骸裏仍然有炮彈!

The pirates are taking civilians as slaves! Put an end to this!

海盜們正把這些平民當做奴隸!結束這一切!

Well done. The only ones that belong in irons are these thugs.

幹得好。屬於這些暴徒的只有鐐銬

One of Ashvane's mercenaries is wreaking havoc on the city. Stop them!

艾什凡的僱傭軍之一正在對這座城市造成嚴重破壞。阻止他們!

Well done. You've taught Ashvane that hired muscle can't match your skill.

幹得好。你教會了艾什凡租來的肌肉可沒法用於自身

Looks like the Horde are taking advantage of the siege and looting the city! Prevent them from plundering Boralus!

看起來部落正在利用圍城洗劫城市!阻止他們掠奪博拉魯斯!

Fine work. You've shown the Horde that no enemy will ever take Boralus!

做得好。你已經向部落證明了沒有敵人可以奪取博拉魯斯!

注:艾什凡-- [Priscilla Ashvane],艾什凡貿易公司總裁,BOA新出現的角色

部落方

納薩諾斯

Looks as if Boralus is already in its death throes.

看起來伯拉勒斯已經在死亡中掙扎了

Remember, our primary objective is seizing Lady Ashvane's azerite weapons.

記住,我們的首要目標是多走艾什凡女士的艾澤裏特武器

Though, while we're here, might as well see what other treasures we can find.

當我們在這時,看看我們能不能找到什麼其它寶藏

I'll circle above and call out anything that looks interesting.

有東西看起來有趣的話我會在上面圈出來大喊

I've spotted one of Kul Tiras's finest rallying his troops in the courtyard ahead.

我發現一個庫爾提拉斯的人正在他的院子裏召集他的部隊

Eliminating him will sow disorder among their ranks, making it easier for you to move through the city.

消滅他將會在他們的隊伍中散播混亂,這可以讓你在城市中移動的更輕鬆些

Ha! Look at them scatter. Without their leadership, these humans are worthless.

哈!看他們分散的樣子。沒了他們的領導,這些人就毫無價值。

I've sighted a high value target in the next district using azerite artillery. Claim those weapons for the Horde.

我用艾澤裏特大炮在下一個區域看到了一個高價值目標。為部落取得這些武器。

With the bounty of azerite you've secured, we'll ensure the Alliance meets the same fate as Boralus.

你已經取獲得了艾澤裏特的恩賜了,我們可以確保聯盟將會面臨和伯拉勒斯相同的命運

That ship is laden with azerite caches. Slaughter the crew, and I'll haul its cargo out of the city.

那艘船滿載着私藏的艾澤裏特。殺掉船員,我來把貨物運出城市。

This beast is using weapons empowered with azerite.

這頭野獸正在使用艾澤裏特強化的武器

It seems Ashvane provided us with a convenient exit. It's time we take our leave and allow Boralus to burn.

看起來艾什凡給我們提供了一個方便的出口。是時候離開這裏並且讓伯拉勒斯燃燒了。

Lasy Ashvane has a kraken?!

阿什凡有個北海海怪?!

That creature is blocking your escape route. You'll need to kill it to reach our boats on the opposite shore.

那個生物正在阻擋你的逃生路線。你需要殺死它才能到達我們在對岸的船隻。

The Dark Lady will surely appreciate your service.

黑暗女士一定會感謝您的服務。

It's a pity that destroying that vessel will allow the Kul Tirans to regroup.

摧毀那艘船會讓庫爾提拉斯重組太可惜了

I've caught sight of our next quarry to the south. You'd best move quickly.

我在南方看到了我們下一個獵物。 你最好儘快行動。

I doubt it will surrender it willingly, so you'll have to wrench that weapon from its cold dead hand.

我很懷疑它會不會自願交出它,所以你必須從它死掉的冰冷的手中奪走那把武器。

A Kul Tiran officer is attempting to rally a defense. Remove them from the battlefield.

一個庫爾提拉斯的軍官正在試圖組織起一次防守,把他從戰場中移除

Without their officers, the Kul Tirans will be driven into the sea.

沒有他們的軍官,庫爾提拉斯將會被趕進大海

Ashvane's forces are using azerite artillery to assault the city. Claim these weapons for the Horde!

艾什凡的部隊正在用艾澤裏特大炮攻擊這城市。為部落取得這些武器!

We will wreak havoc on the Alliance with these munitions.

我們將用這些彈藥對聯盟造成嚴重破壞。

Some of the Alliance's champions have arrived and are attempting to save the city. Put an end to their efforts.

聯盟的一些英雄已經抵達並正試圖拯救這座城市。 結束他們的努力。

No matter what they send at us, the Alliance will know nothing but defeat.

無論他們發給我們什麼,聯盟不會知道除了失敗之外的任何東西。

  • 文章版權屬於文章作者所有,轉載請註明 https://ygyxz.com/wangyougonglue/61xy7y.html