當前位置:陽光遊戲站 >

網遊圖文攻略

> 圍攻祖達薩文本劇透,魔獸世界8。1圍攻祖達薩劇情

圍攻祖達薩文本劇透,魔獸世界8。1圍攻祖達薩劇情

近期的8.1劇情又給高手們挖了很多出來,想看劇透的玩家們一起往下看吧。

《魔獸世界》8.1測試服數據挖掘:團隊副本圍攻祖達薩的文本劇透

魔獸世界8.1圍攻祖達薩劇情 圍攻祖達薩文本劇透

聯盟準備從納茲米爾進行突襲

Our scouts have spotted Alliance forces marching through Nazmir. Dey have taken de Blood Gate!  

我們的偵察兵發現了聯盟的軍隊正從納茲米爾進攻。他們已經拿下了鮮血關口!

Dey mean to establish a staging ground for an assault on Zuldazar. No doubt de Kul Tiran fleet is positioned off de coast.

他們打算為攻擊祖達薩建立據點。毫無疑問庫爾提拉斯的艦隊就停靠在海岸上。

Dere, to de west of de Necropolis. Dat shore would make an ideal location to land a large fleet.

在那,冥宮的西邊。那片海岸是停靠大艦隊的理想地點。

Our forces have come to know the wilds of Nazmir. We can rout the Alliance, so long as we fight together with the Zandalari.  

我們的部隊很熟悉納茲米爾的叢林。只要與贊達拉齊心協力,我們就能擊敗聯盟。

Agreed. We must coordinate a unified strike on all fronts. Talanji, lend your aid at the Blood Gate while we prepare our armies.  

同意。我們必須協調各方面的統一進攻。塔蘭吉,在我們準備軍隊的時候,給鮮血關口提供援助。

I will rally the Horde's forces. This is our chance to end this war... on our terms.  

我會集合部落的軍隊。根據我們的協議...這是我們結束這場戰爭的機會

We will fight as one on the battlefield. Your people have been valuable allies, King Rastakhan. We will not let them stand alone.  

我們會在戰場上團結一致。你的人民是很有價值的盟友,拉斯塔哈大王。我們不會讓他們孤軍奮戰。

What were de Alliance thinking, trying to attack us through Nazmir? It is a desperate move.

聯盟在想什麼,嘗試從納茲米爾進攻?這是孤注一擲。

Dis fog... it be even worse in Nazmir. De Alliance must be trying to hide de location of dere main fleet!

這些霧...在納茲米爾變得更糟糕了。聯盟肯定是打算把他們的主力艦隊的位置隱藏起來。

A foolish move, we already know dey be off Nazmir's coach. It only be a matter of reaching dem.

愚蠢的行為,我們對納茲米爾的海岸瞭如指掌。找到他們只是時間問題。

At de very least, de Alliance wiped out many blood trolls in dere assault.

最起碼,聯盟的進攻掃蕩了不少鮮血巨魔。

We cannot fly through dis fog, we've already suffered some casualties. De Alliance are tryin' to delay our attack!  

我們無法在這片霧中飛行,我們已經有很多人員傷亡了。聯盟打算拖延我們的進攻!

The southern gate has been breached!  The southern gate has been breached!

南部大門被攻破了!南部大門被攻破了!

Explain yourselves. We have two armies sitting around instead of attacking de Alliance.

你解釋一下。為什麼我們有兩支軍隊正按兵不動,而不是去攻擊聯盟。

And the Alliance dogs have the area trapped. We cannot march our army through here.  

而且聯盟狗在這片區域設下了陷阱,我們的軍隊無法從這裏通過。

We got a way to solve all of this, Princess. The A.F.M.O.D! ... but the Alliance roughed it up and stole a bunch of its parts.  

我們有辦法解決這些,公主。靠A.F.M.O.D!... 但聯盟打爆了它還偷走了不少零件。

But if you can rescue my crew and get the parts back, I can have this thing fixed in no time to take back our stuff!  

但如果你能救一下我的小隊並順便把零件搶回來,我可以立馬把它修復好並把屬於我們的東西奪回來!

Where is the G.M.O.D?

那個G.M.O.D在哪?

... Yeah, well, turns out the Alliance totaled the thing and took a bunch of its parts. And the Gob Squad!

...是的,好吧,看來聯盟弄壞了這東西,還把一大堆零件拿走了,還有哥布林小隊!


聯盟打算搜刮寶庫


The treasury is heavily protected, but Magister Umbric and I have worked out how to get the team in without raising an alarm.

寶庫被嚴密保護着,但是烏布里克導師和我會想辦法在不觸發警報的情況下把部隊送進去。

We can call upon the Void to conceal the magic Lady Jaina will use to open the portal. We believe we have eliminated any potential... side effects.  

我們可以用虛空之力隱藏吉安娜女士用來打開傳送門的魔法。我們相信我們已經解決了所有可能的...副作用。

Well, as long as I don't need to worry about shadowy tentacles being rude, I'm fine with a bit of experimental magic.  

好吧,只要我不用擔心那些粗暴的暗影觸手,我可以接受實驗性的魔法。

This is a serious mission, Fairwind.  

這可是一項嚴肅的任務,法温德

I am being serious. Nothing with tentacles has ever been polite to me.  

我一直很嚴肅。那些觸手從來沒對我禮貌過。

While our primary target is the Abyssal Scepter, High Tinker Mekkatorque has also given us a secondary objective.  

雖然我們的首要目標是深淵法杖,大工匠梅卡托克也給了我們一個次要目標。

We hope you can gather information on the pyramid to support a future assault. Mekkatorque has provided you with a Gnomish Positioning Gizmo, or G.P.G., to take readings.

我們希望你能收集關於金字塔的信息,為將來的進攻做好準備。梅卡托克給你提供了一個侏儒定位裝置,簡稱G.P.G。

Steal the tidesage artifact, use the gnomish dookickey, profit. Say, are we allowed to make any additional withdrawals from the treasury?  

偷走海潮賢者的法器,使用侏儒科技,收益。也就是説,我們可以從寶庫中拿走屬於我們的部分?

Captain Fairwind--  

法温德隊長 --

Magister, I think we're ready to start.

導師,我們準備好開始了。

Give me a moment to shroud our actions from their wards... I have it.  

給我一點時間把我們的行動從守衞眼皮下隱藏起來...我能搞定。

I have to find the path through.... Get ready... There it is. Go and good luck!

我必須找到通過的道路...準備好...這邊走。一路順風!

戰鬥

圍攻祖達薩之戰中的文本

聯盟抵達達薩羅金字塔

(根據上文,納茲米爾的聯盟艦隊應該是佯攻,實際上聲東擊西從祖達薩港口入侵)

Alliance forces have come ashore in the harbor. They are spreading throughout Zuldazar like a plague.  

聯盟部隊已經抵達港口岸上。 它們像瘟疫一樣在整個祖達薩蔓延。

We must reach de pyramid before dey do! My father is defending it with only a handful of guards.

我們必須在他們之前趕到金字塔! 我的父親只派了少數守衞守護它。

De city surges with Bwonsamdi's power! My father would not invoke dis ritual unless de odds were dire.

城市中洶湧着邦桑迪的力量!除非情況很緊急,不然我父親不會進行這儀式。

I must go to his side at once. Champions of de Horde, please... hurry!

我必須馬上趕到他身邊。部落的勇士,拜託...趕緊!

You heard her. Keep moving!  

你聽到她的話了。繼續走!

Attention Horde thugs! This primitive pyramid is now Alliance property!  

注意了,部落渣滓!這個金字塔現在是聯盟的財產!

部落等着聯盟

Whoo! Your iron star made my post shake all the way from the front gates, Uraka!

哇哦!你的鋼鐵之星在正門都把我的位置給晃動了,烏拉卡!

Uraka smiles.

烏拉卡笑了。

I knew you'd appreciate my genius eventually.

我就知道你最終會感謝我的才能。

We gotta make more of them. Hundreds of them... Millions of them... Bomb-billions of them!

我們要造更多這些,成百上千...成千上萬... 幾十億!

Heh. You bring the Azerite, and I'll bring the boom, lil' one.

哈。你給我艾澤萊特,我給你炸彈,小傢伙。

Deal! That's a binding contract!

成交。牢靠的合同。

I removed the brakes to accommodate a bigger Azerite payload. Hope you don't mind!

我拆下制動器以容納更大的艾澤萊特負載。 希望你不介意!

Ha ha ha ha! Burn 'em up, $p! For the Horde!

哈哈哈哈! 燒掉它們! 為了部落!

部落找到了Grong大王,部落方的其中一個boss

To demonstrate our capabilities, we've prepared a little... or shall I say BIG... surprise for you!  

為了展示我們的能力,我們準備了一點......或者我應該説大 ...驚喜!

Champions, deal with that overgrown distraction. Rokhan, with me. We must hold this ground!  

勇士,處理這些多餘的麻煩。洛坎,跟着我。我們必須守住這裏!

Ohhhhhhh, what we got here now? Dis big fella look like he could be useful, eh?  

噢噢噢噢,這是什麼?這個大傢伙看起來很有用,嗯?

Don't ya be lazy now, ape mon! Get up and show those invaders dat dey shouldn't be messin' wit ol' Bwonsamdi!  

別偷懶,猩猩怪!站起來給那些入侵者看看他們不該惹老邦桑迪!

I've seen mightier. Let's move!  

我見過更強的。該走了!

吉安娜和凋零者見面

Halt! You will come no further!

停下!你可不準再往前一步了!

Proudmoore... Oh, I am going to enjoy seeing you fall!  

普羅德摩爾...哦,我會享受你倒下的那一刻的!

Why Blightcaller... I don't believe you've ever received a proper burial. I'd say you're overdue.

凋零者,為什麼...我不認為有人為你舉行過正式的葬禮。我覺得你已經過期了!

Champions! Find a way around her damned ice walls... or through them!  

勇士!找條路繞過她該死的冰牆...或者打穿它!

Troops, get down there! Hold off the Horde advance!  

部隊,來這裏!阻止部落前進!

某人報告聯盟進攻祖達薩

You! Tell us happened here. Now!  

你!告訴我們發生了什麼,馬上!

Dose Alliance monsters! Dey... dey...

那些聯盟怪物!他們...他們...

Get ahold of yourself! These champions of the Horde will avenge your king. Give them every bit of information you can.  

堅持住!這些部落的勇士會為你的國王報仇的。儘可能給他們所有信息。

I will tell you everything I know. It began when de Alliance reached de pyramid...

我會告訴你我所知的一切。這一切都始於聯盟到達金字塔的時候...

De rest you know. King Rastakhan was a hero for his people. I would do anything to avenge him!

剩下的你都知道了。拉斯塔哈大王是他人民的英雄。我會為他復仇付出一切!

The Alliance must suffer for their crimes. Do not let them get away!

聯盟必須為他們的罪行付出代價。別讓他們逃跑了!  

I don't care what that monstrosity is. Bring it down, champions!  

我不在乎那個龐然大物是什麼。擊倒它,勇士!

No! Dose butchers are getting away!

不!這些屠夫要逃走了!

Helm, bring us to de docks! By de loa... what has happened here?

領隊,帶我們去碼頭!洛阿在上...這都發生了什麼?

De Alliance invaded our city and killed our king. De wounded need my aid.

聯盟入侵了我們的城市還殺了我們的國王。傷員需要我的援助。

Captain, take dese Horde champions and pursue de murderers! Bring me de head of Jaina Proudmoore!

隊長,帶上這些部落的勇士追擊兇手們!把吉安娜·普羅德摩爾的頭顱帶給我!

It will be so, princess! Heroes, come aboard!

如你所願,公主!英雄們,來吧!

吉安娜在戰鬥中活了下來

Leave da princess to her grief, champions. No doubt she bein' greatful to ya for seekin' to avenge Rastakhan.  

讓公主靜一靜,勇士。毫無疑問她會感激你嘗試為拉斯塔哈報仇。

And yet Proudmoore managed to escape with her wretched life. The Warchief will not be pleased.  

然而普羅德摩爾苟延殘喘地逃跑了。大酋長不會滿意的。

Still... you made the Alliance bleed. Gather your strength, heroes. There will be more fighting to come.  

但是...你成功讓聯盟流血了。準備好,英雄們。接下來還有更多的戰鬥等着。

It seems the Banshee Queen isn't the only one with ghouls in her arsenal.  

看來女妖之王並不是唯一一個在武器庫中有食屍鬼(雙關,ghoul也可以指盜墓者)的人。

I don't think so, goblin. Heroes, you know what to do.  

我可不這麼想,地精。英雄們,你們知道該做什麼。

梅卡托克與加里維克斯之戰

You plan to stop me with that gaudy shambles you call a flight suit? Were you planning to sparkle me to death?  

你打算用你稱之為飛行服的華而不實的垃圾來阻止我嗎? 你打算讓這亮光把我閃死嗎?

You think you're better than me? YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME?! Let's go, tinkerboy!  

你覺得你比我強? 你覺得你比我強?! 我們上,工匠小夥們!

Hah! Slap on all the gold and glitter you want. Your inventions are still cut-rate trash!  

哈! 儘管甩你的金幣和亮片。 你的發明仍然是低價垃圾!

梅卡托克與加里維克斯戰後

What the...? Okay, I wanna know two things... First, how could you let that pipsqueak get away? And second... WHY DON'T I HAVE AN ESCAPE POD LIKE THAT?  

這...?好吧,我想知道兩件事...第一,你怎麼讓那個小矮子逃跑的?第二...為什麼我沒有一個那樣的逃生艙?

Enough! That's one Alliance hero down. But I want your blades soaked in Proudmoore blood. Move!  

夠了!一個聯盟英雄倒下了。但我想讓你的刀刃嚐嚐普羅德摩爾的血。快走!

聯盟撤退

The 7th Legion fought bravely to get us out of there.  

第七軍團的勇敢戰鬥讓我們成功撤退。

The Horde forces were relentless... bloodthirsty. But our Kul Tiran forces weren't backing down!  

部落軍隊無情......嗜血。 但我們的庫爾提拉斯部隊沒有退縮!

The sea priests did their job. It was a sight to behold!  

海潮賢者乾得很好。這可難得一見!

That's when the troll princess returned... with blood in her eyes.  

就在那個巨魔公主回來的時候...她眼中所見的血。

The champions of the Horde boarded the Zandalari ship and came after us.

部落的勇士登上贊達拉的船隻,並追擊我們。

吉安娜的英勇行為

Lord Admiral Proudmoore was as gallant as they come! She offered the Horde every chance to turn back.

普羅德摩爾海軍上將就跟他們來的時候一樣勇敢。她給了部落一切回頭的機會。

When it looked like the Horde might get the upper hand, the Lord Admiral turned the tables!

就當部落看上去要佔上風的時候,海軍上將反擊了!

And that's how it happened. Lady Proudmoore was the bravest hero I'd ever seen!

這就是發生的一切。普羅德摩爾女士是我見過最勇敢的英雄!

Thank you, soldier. We will see that you Lord Admiral's wounds are healed.

謝謝你,士兵。我們會看到你的海軍上將痊癒的那天。

Champions, thank you for all you've done this day. We cannot reward you enough for your service.

勇士,謝謝你今天所做的一切。我們無法對你所做的一切給出足夠的獎賞。

No doubt the Horde will seek reprisal for their losses. We must make ready for what is to come.

毫無疑問部落會報復他們損失的一切。我們必須為那一刻準備好。


戰後

勸降拉斯塔哈

King Rastakhan of Zandalar... On behalf of the Alliance, and in the name of King Anduin Wrynn, I hereby request your surrender.

贊達拉的拉斯塔哈大王...以聯盟,與安度因·烏瑞恩之名,我在此命令你投降。

You... an exile without a homeland... you dare to invade dese sacred halls and demand dat I turn my kingdom over to you?

你... 一個無家可歸的流放者... 你竟敢入侵這神聖的大廳,還指望我拱手獻上我的王國?

De Zandalari built an empire dat would endure for over ten-thousand years... while your barbaric ancestors scuffled in de dirt.

在你的野蠻人祖先還在泥巴里打滾的時候... 贊達拉了就此處建立了上萬年的帝國。

We civilized dis world. We conquered it. And once again, you savages seek to undermine our greatness.

我們給這個世界帶來文明。我們征服了這個世界。再一次,你們這些野蠻人打算破壞我們偉大的一切。

No, I will not surrender. Because no matter what happens here today... Zandalar will stand long after your Alliance has crumbled to dust.

不,我不會投降。因為無論今天發生什麼...即使在你的聯盟化為塵土後,祖達薩仍將永恆不朽。


戰後的塔蘭吉


Thank you for coming, $n. Zuldazar is still reeling from de Alliance attack. De faith of my people has been shaken... as has my own.

謝謝你的到來。祖達薩仍因聯盟的攻擊感到震驚。我的...我的人民的信仰已經被動搖...

I too know the pain of losing a father. If there is anything I can do, please do not hesitate to ask.  

我也知道失去父親的痛苦。如果有什麼我能做的,請隨意提出。

You have seen firsthand the treachery of the Alliance. Let your grief be sated by vengeance against them.  

你已經親眼目睹聯盟的陰謀。讓對他們的復仇安撫你的悲傷吧。

This is not the time to speak of revenge, Blightcaller!  

現在不是談復仇的時候,凋零者!

Enough! The warchief has arrived.  

夠了!大酋長已經到了。

My condolences on your loss, princess. Excuse me... Queen Talanji.

公主,我對你的損失表示哀悼。 抱歉...塔蘭吉女王。

Titles mean little to me now. I must know... with the Zandalari navy in ruins, does the Horde intend to abandon us?

頭銜對我來説不算什麼。我必須知道... 隨着贊達拉的海軍被毀,部落是否會拋棄我們?

We do not turn our back on our allies, Talanji. The war campaign has taken an unfortunate turn, to be certain... but our cause is not lost.

我們從不背叛盟友,塔蘭吉。這場戰爭已經發生了不幸的轉變...但是我們的事業還未失敗。

My queen... reports are coming in from all outposts. The Alliance is tightening its grip. Victory is within their grasp.

我的女王... 各前哨站都有報告。聯盟正在加強控制力。勝利就在他們手中

聯盟雖然成功殺死了拉斯塔哈大王,但是大工匠梅卡托克被吉安娜也無法解除的冰凍住了。

拉斯塔哈之死與失去梅卡托克

My King, I would like to report on our success in Zuldazar.

國王大人,我想向您彙報我們在祖達薩的成功。

A victory, but at what cost to the Alliance? High Tinker Mekkatorque and so many other lives have been lost.

一場勝利,但是聯盟付出了什麼代價?大工匠梅卡托克還有無數性命。

King Rastakan died in the fighting. It was not our intent, but it happened. Now we must deal with the repercussions.

拉斯塔哈大王死於戰鬥中。這非我們所願,但這還是發生了。現在我們必須面對後果。

安度因對贊達拉在戰鬥後的忠誠的想法

He was a casualty of war, Anduin. It was always a possibility. A good king stands with his people even if he may lose.

他是戰爭的犧牲品,安度因。這是永遠無法避免的。即使可能會失敗,一個好國王也會和他的人民站在一起。

We had hoped to drive a wedge between the Horde and the Zandalari. This may have driven them into joining. If they did not hate us before, they will now.

我們原本希望在部落和贊達拉之間開闢一條楔子。 這可能促使他們加入。 如果他們以前不討厭我們,他們現在肯定會。

More than half of the Zandalari fleet was destroyed in the initial strike. The remaining ships cannot hope to stand against the Kul Tiran fleet. The Horde fleet is not on much better footing.

贊達拉一半的艦隊都在初次的進攻中被毀。剩下的船隻在庫爾提拉斯的艦隊面前毫無希望。部落的艦隊也一樣。

We should strike hard while they are weakest, before there is time for them to recover, when their hope is failing.

我們應該趕在他們有時間恢復之前,在他們的逐漸失去希望,在他們虛弱的時候加強進攻,

戰後談判

Perhaps we can open negotiations--

也許我們可以進行談判 -- (這話應該99%是小牛説的)

The Alliance slays the leader of the Zandalari, and you speak of negotiations?

聯盟殺死了贊達拉的領導着,你竟然還膽敢想着談判?

No. This war will not end until we stand victorious. Until the Little Lion kneels before my throne.

不。這場戰爭在我們勝利之前不會結束。直到小獅子跪在我的王座之前。

Come to the Banshee's Wail. I have a plan to ensure the Proudmoore family pays dearly for Rastakhan's death.

前去女妖之嚎。我有一個確保普羅德摩爾家族對拉斯塔哈之死付出慘痛代價的計劃。

This likely explains why Sylvanas raises Derek Proudmoore.

<這很可能解釋了希爾瓦娜斯復活德雷克·普羅德摩爾的原因。>

吉恩對希爾瓦娜斯的想法

Are we any better than the Horde, then? Is that the cost of our victory?

我們是否比部落更好?這就是勝利的代價嗎?

Show me.

給我看看。

... Their queen would do it.  

...他們的女王就會這麼做。

I have no wish to be like Sylvanas Windrunner. Do you Genn?

我不想跟希爾瓦娜斯·風行者一樣。你呢,吉恩?

*angry growling* No.  

*憤怒的咆哮*不。

We should continue as we have. If victory is as assured as you say, then we will achieve it. But we need to be wary of retaliation.  

我們應該繼續這樣做。 如果勝利如你所説的那樣有保證,那麼我們就會實現它。 但我們需要警惕報復。

吉安娜和安度因嘗試為梅卡托克解凍

Jaina... was there nothing you could do for the High Tinker?  

吉安娜......你有什麼辦法可以為大工匠做點什麼嗎?

No, I'm sorry. The mechanism used to freeze his body is unlike any of the magic I know.

不,我很抱歉。 用於凍結身體的機制不同於我所知道的任何魔法。

Anduin, is there nothing the Light can do?

安度因,有什麼聖光可以做的嗎?

No. We tried. *sigh* We did have a victory despite the costs. I should celebrate with the others and yet...  

不,我們試過了。 *歎氣*儘管有損失,我們確實取得了勝利。 我應該和其他人一起慶祝,但......

I think I understand.

我明白。

But what about you? How are you fairing? You held off some of their best warriors while the fleet retreated.  

但是你呢? 你現在覺得怎樣? 當艦隊撤退時,你阻擋了他們最強大的戰士。

Better. My healing is ongoing. Don't worry about me, Anduin. I'll be okay.

好多了。 我的治療正在進行中。 安度因,別擔心我。 我會沒事的。

佳莉亞

It is good to have you back with us, Auntie.  

很高興看到你回來,阿姨。

Thank you. Anduin... I have heard rumors. About an old friend of mine. Calia.

謝謝你,安度因...我聽到流言。關於我的一個老朋友,佳莉亞。

That... I'm not certain I can explain it, but I'll tell you what I know.  

那...我不能確定我能解釋,但我會告訴你我的知道的一切。

Let's go inside and you can tell me.

進去吧,然後告訴我。

聯盟戰後,吉安娜負傷,梅卡托克被冰封

No surprise in her choice of allies. The Zandalari deserve their fate.

她對盟友的選擇毫無意外。這些贊達拉活該。  

Good to see you again, $n. I will go see who else needs help!  

很高興再見到你,<玩家名>。我得去看看其他需要幫助的人!

Rastakhan chose his fate when he sided with the Horde.  

拉斯塔哈和部落站在部落那一邊的時候就決定了他的命運。

Everyone! Head to the ships!  

大家!去船隻那!

Jaina badly wounded... Mekkatorque on the brink of death... What went wrong, Genn?  

吉安娜負傷很嚴重...梅卡托克正命懸一線...事情怎麼變糟糕的,吉恩?

The strike on Zuldazar was a success, but the Horde caught up to us as we retreated.

對祖達薩的進攻很成功,但是我們撤退的時候,部落追上了我們。

拉斯塔哈死後,納薩諾斯的影響

Hah, dat is how you do it! I will see if Princess Talanji and de others need help.  

哈,幹得好!我會去看看塔蘭吉公主和其他人是否需要幫助。(這句是巨魔説的,應該是指玩家追擊聯盟有功,不是説大王死得好)

Champions, speak to the survivor. I want details on what happened out there.  

勇士,跟倖存者談談。我想知道這裏發生了什麼。

As you know, the Horde arrived too late to save King Rastakhan. While the troll princess grieved, it was the Blightcaller who rallied their forces.  

跟你所知道的一樣,部落來得太晚了沒能就下拉斯塔哈大王。當巨魔公主悲痛欲絕時,正是凋零者集結了他們的力量。

The Horde hoped to pin us between their pursuing champions and the forces holding the docks. But they didn't count on the High Tinker!  

部落希望將我們釘在他們追擊的的勇士和佔領碼頭的部隊之間。 但是他們沒有預料到大工匠!

He gave us help from the skies while gnome forces aided us on the ground... until Gallywix showed up.

當侏儒部隊在地面提供援助的時候,他從空中協助我們...直到加里維克斯出現。

聯盟方的戰後

The Grand Admiral fought bravely, as did the High Tinker. But the Horde attacked with such rage... such fury!

海軍上將勇敢地戰鬥,與大工匠一樣。 但部落的攻擊是如此憤怒......如此憤怒!

Champions, speak to the survivor. I want details on what happened out there.

勇士,跟倖存者談談。我想知道這裏發生了什麼。

I'll do my best to tell you what happened. It started when they saw their king fall...

我會盡量告訴你所發生的一切。這都始於他們看到他們的國王的倒下...

As you know, the Horde arrived too late to save King Rastakhan. While the troll princess grieved, it was the Blightcaller who rallied their forces.

跟你所知道的一樣,部落來得太晚了沒能就下拉斯塔哈大王。當巨魔公主悲痛欲絕時,正是凋零者集結了他們的力量。

The Horde hoped to pin us between their pursuing champions and the forces holding the docks. But they didn't count on the High Tinker!

部落希望將我們釘在他們追擊的的勇士和佔領碼頭的部隊之間。 但是他們沒有預料到大工匠!

He gave us help from the skies while gnome forces aided us on the ground... until Gallywix showed up.

當侏儒部隊在地面提供援助的時候,他從空中協助我們...直到加里維克斯出現。

The High Tinker fought bravely. But in the end... it wasn't enough. Thank goodness one of his crazy inventions carried him to safety!

大工匠勇敢的戰鬥,但最後...這還不夠。感謝老天爺,他的一項瘋狂發明救了他一命。

  • 文章版權屬於文章作者所有,轉載請註明 https://ygyxz.com/wangyougonglue/3jm92o.html