當前位置:陽光遊戲站 >

單機圖文攻略

> 上古卷軸5天際重製版書籍大全 全書籍內容資料一覽,卷五 2920年

上古卷軸5天際重製版書籍大全 全書籍內容資料一覽,卷五 2920年

卷五 2920年

卷五 2920年 上古卷軸5天際重製版書籍大全 全書籍內容資料一覽

Skill: Restoration

增加恢復系

Second Seed

次種(月份)

Book Five of 2920

卷五 2920年

The Last Year of the First Era

第一紀元的最後一年

by

Carlovac Townway

卡羅瓦克唐威

10 Second Seed, 2920, The Imperial City, Cyrodiil

10th,次種,2920,皇城,塞洛蒂爾

“Your Imperial Majesty,” said the Potentate Versidue-Shaie,

“陛下,”君主,貝西多—沙耶説道,打開了他房間的大門。“最近我很少看到您

opening the door to his chamber with a smile. “I have not

的行蹤。我還以為您或許已經…厭惡與可愛的蕾加小姐繼續相處了呢。”

seen you lately. I thought perhaps you were ... indisposed with the lovely Rijja.”

“She's taking the baths at Mir Corrup,” the Emperor Reman

“她到腐爛米爾那裏泡澡去了,”雷曼三世語氣糟糕地説。

III said miserably.

“Please, come in.”

“請進,陛下。”

“I've reached the stage where I can only trust three people:

“我現在已經到了只能相信三個人的境地了:你,我兒子,還有蕾加,”皇帝暴

you, my son the Prince, and Rijja,” said the Emperor

躁地説道。“我的理事會裏除了間諜其他什麼都沒有。”

petulantly. “My entire council is nothing but a pack of spies.”

“What seems to be the matter, your imperial majesty?” asked

“是什麼讓您如此擔憂,陛下?”貝西多 沙耶同情地問,同時拉上他房間裏厚

the Potentate Versidue-Shaie sympathetically, drawing

厚的窗簾。一下子就將外界的所有聲音隔絕在外,包括迴響在大理石大廳中的腳

closed the thick curtain in his chamber. Instantly all

步聲以及春潮花園中清脆的鳥鳴。

sound outside the room was extinguished, echoing footsteps in the marble halls and birds in the springtide gardens.

“I've discovered that a notorious poisoner, an Orma

“我找到了一個臭名昭著的下毒者,一個來自黑沼澤的奧瑪部落名叫卡琪卡的女

tribeswoman from Black Marsh called Catchica, was with the

人,當我的軍隊在凱爾薩維奧紮營時她就混在裏面,而那時剛好我兒子不幸中毒,

army at Caer Suvio while we were encamped there when my son

就在博得朗姆戰役之前。我確定她會更希望能毒殺我,但沒有這個機會,”皇帝

was poisoned, before the battle at Bodrum. I'm sure she

明顯正在氣頭上。“理事會建議説在告發她之前,我們需要證據來證明她的罪行。”

would have preferred to kill me, but the opportunity didn't present itself,” The Emperor fumed. “The Council suggests that we need evidence of her involvement before we prosecute.”

“Of course they would,” said the Potentate thoughtfully.

“他們當然會這麼説,”君主體貼地説道。“特別是當他們有一天也會處在那個位

“Particularly if one or more of them was in on the plot. I

置上的時候。我有一個主意,陛下。”

have a thought, your imperial majesty.”

“Yes?” said Reman impatiently. “Out with it!”

“嗯?”雷曼沒耐心地應着。“快説!”

“Tell the Council you're dropping the matter, and I will

“告訴理事會您不想再在這件事上多做糾葛,然後我會派人跟蹤那個叫卡琪卡的

send out the Guard to track this Catchica down and follow

女人。我們可以看看她的同夥是誰,甚至可能對這個威脅到皇帝性命的陰謀有所

her. We will see who her friends are, and perhaps get an

瞭解。”

idea of the scope of this plot on your imperial majesty's life.”

“Yes,” said Reman with a satisfied frown. “That's a capital

“確實,”雷曼滿意地皺起眉頭。“這確實是一條上策。我們可以好好查查這條詭

plan. We will track this scheme to whomever it leads to.”

計,不管這陰謀到底是哪個混蛋的主意。”

“Decidedly, your imperial majesty,” smiled the Potentate,

“明智的決定,陛下,”君主笑着拉開窗簾,示意皇帝可以離開了。而正站在門

parting the curtain so the Emperor could leave. In the

外的就是貝西多―沙耶的兒子,薩維利恩―卓拉克。這個小夥子向皇帝鞠了一躬,

hallway outside was Versidue-Shaie's son, Savirien-Chorak. 然後走進了房間。

The boy bowed to the Emperor before entering the Potentate's chamber.

“Are you in trouble, father?” whispered the Akaviri lad.

“又有什麼麻煩了嗎,父親?”這個亞龍人小夥子低聲問道。

“I heard the Emperor found out about whatshername, the

“我聽説皇帝已經找出某某女士,那個下毒者。”

poisoner.”

“The great art of speechcraft, my boy,” said Versidue-Shaie

“語言藝術的最高境界是什麼,我的孩子,”貝西多―沙耶向他的兒子説。“是告

to his son. “Is to tell them what they want to hear in a

訴他們想知道的,但能將他們的思維引向自己想要的方向,這樣他們的作為就無

way that gets them to do what you want them to do. I need

法逃出你的控制。我需要你去給卡琪卡寫封信,確保她能嚴格遵照我的命令行事,

you to get a letter to Catchica, and make certain that she

不然她所要承擔的風險可比我們多得多。”

understands that if she does not follow the instructions perfectly, she is risking her own life more than ours.”

13 Second Seed, 2920, Mir Corrup, Cyrodiil

13th,次種,2920,腐爛米爾,塞洛蒂爾

Rijja sank luxuriantly into the burbling hot spring,

蕾加將她自己深深埋進冒着泡泡的温泉裏,皮膚上的刺痛感讓她覺得像是同時被

feeling her skin tingle like it was being rubbed by millions

千萬個小石子一起摩擦。頭頂上的石架子恰到好處地幫她擋住那連綿不絕的小雨,

of little stones. The rock shelf over her head sheltered

又能讓陽光照進來,如流金般在層次分明的樹葉中流竄。這個時刻總讓她享受,

her from the misting rain, but let all the sunshine in,

在悠閒的生活中最為放鬆的時刻,而當她完成這些時,她的美麗動人又能完美地

streaming in layers through the branches of the trees. It

迴歸身體。她只需要一場沐浴,一杯水,一些芬芳的香氣,聞起來就像滑石粉一

was an idyllic moment in an idyllic life, and when she was

樣。

finished she knew that her beauty would be entirely restored. The only thing she needed was a drink of water. The bath itself, while wonderfully fragrant, tasted always of chalk.

“Water!” she cried to her servants. “Water, please!”

“水!”她向她的女僕喊道。“拜託來杯水!”

A gaunt woman with rags tied over her eyes ran to her side

一個憔悴的,眼睛上纏着破布的女人跑到她的身邊,放下一個上面放着水的山羊

and dropped a goatskin of water. Rijja was about to laugh

皮。蕾加差點就為她那略顯僵硬的動作大笑出聲――她自己是一點都不為自己

at the woman's prudery -- she herself was not ashamed of

裸露的身體而感到害躁――但很快她透過破布的一點縫隙看見那個老女人根本

her naked body -- but then she noticed through a crease in the rags that the old woman had no eyes at all. She was

就沒有眼睛。她就像蕾加曾聽説過的那些奧瑪部落成員一樣,雖然她從沒見過一

like one of those Orma tribesmen Rijja had heard about, but

never met. Born without eyes, they were masters of their

個。他們天生就沒有眼睛,但他們在其他感官上堪稱大師。看來腐爛米爾的主人

other senses. The Lord of Mir Corrup hired very exotic

僱了些極具異域風情的僕人,她想道。

servants, she thought to herself.

In a moment, the woman was gone and forgotten. Rijja found

也就這麼一會兒,那個女人無聲無息地被遺忘且消失不見。蕾加發現在處於這種

it very hard to concentrate on anything but the sun and the

放鬆狀態的時候她很難集中注意力。她拔出那個瓶塞,但瓶子裏的液體散出一種

water. She opened the cork, but the liquid within had a

奇怪的,帶有鐵鏽味的味道。忽然之間,她意識到她並不是唯一一個在房間裏的

strange, metallic smell to it. Suddenly, she was aware that

人。

she was not alone.

“Lady Rijja,” said the captain of the Imperial Guard. “You

“蕾加小姐”皇家守衞隊長説。“你,依我看,與卡琪卡相識?”

are, I see, acquainted with Catchica?”

“I've never heard of her,” stammered Rijja before becoming

“我從未聽過這個名字,”蕾加結巴地回答,但很快變得憤怒。“你在這幹嘛?這

indignant. “What are you doing here? This body is not for

具身體可不是你能看的。”

your leering eyes.”

“Never heard of her, when we saw her with you not a minute

“沒聽説過她,但我們看見你剛剛還和她在一起,”隊長説,撿起地上的山羊皮

ago,” said the captain, picking up the goatskin and

並放在鼻端嗅了嗅。“給你帶來了毒藥,是不是?來給皇帝下毒?”

smelling it. “Brought you neivous ichor, did she? To poison the Emperor with?”

“Captain,” said one of the guards, running up to him quickly.

“隊長,”一個侍衞快速跑向他,急促地説。“我們找不到那個亞龍人,看起來她

“We cannot find the Argonian. It is as if she disappeared

似乎在樹林中消失不見了。”

into the woods.”

“Yes, they're good at that,” said the captain. “No matter

“確實,他們都很擅長這個,”隊長説道。“不管怎樣。我們找到了她在宮中的內

though. We've got her contact at court. That should please

應。這應該能讓陛下滿意。抓住她。”

his Imperial Majesty. Seize her.”

As the guards pulled the writhing naked woman from the pool,

守衞們抓着那個裸着的女人,把她拉出水池,她尖叫着,“我是無辜的!我不知

she screamed, “I'm innocent! I don't know what this is all

道這到底是怎麼回事,但我什麼都沒做!要是皇帝知道了,他會把你們全部斬首!”

about, but I've done nothing! The Emperor will have your heads for this!”

“Yes, I imagine he will,” smiled the captain. “If he trusts

“是的,我想他會的,”隊長笑着回答。“如果他相信你的話。”

you.”

  • 文章版權屬於文章作者所有,轉載請註明 https://ygyxz.com/twdj/70vd3y.html